Item no.: SM-061-APV
SM-061-APV is a wall-mounted waterproof Voltage Protector with the following rated 30/40/60/80/100 Amps.
The AVP will switch off the equipment connected to it if the mains power goes outside preset acceptable limits and will re-connect automatically – when the mains power returns to normal. Re-connection takes place after a delay (‘the start-up delay’) to ensure stability of the mains.
In addition, the start-up delay provides protection against power-back surges commonly experienced after resumption of power in a power cut situation.
Surge and spike protection is also incorporated to ensure protection against these commonly occurring events.
Where to use
The SM-061-APV is for use for larger appliances with a higher Amp requirement.
- Nominal Voltage; 230V
- Wait Time; 10 sec. to 10 min.
- Current Rating; 30A/40A/60A/80A/100A
- Frequency; 50/60Hz
- Over-Voltage Disconnect; 260V
- Over-Voltage Reconnect; 258V
- Under-Voltage Disconnect; 185V
- Under-Voltage Reconnect; 190V
- Mains Spike Response Time <10ms
- Mains Spike Discharge Amps; 6.5kA
- Spike Protection; 160J
- Certificate: ISO9001:2008 certification and CE, RoHS certified